Monday, May 13, 2013
1. What are examples of marine arthropods?
- The Northern Lobster, Spiny Lobster, Slipper Lobster, Female Rock crab, Spotted cleaner Shrimp , Acadian Hermit Crab.
2. Whats the difference between an arthropods Skeleton and a Human?
- Antropods shed form their Exoskeleton and onto a new one.
3. Compare/Contrast how antropods and huans move blood in their circulation system.
- Arthropods don't have arteries, veins, or capillaries to carry blood. They Pump blood through sinuses (open Spaces) within the animal.
4. How do the eyes of arthropods differ from your eyes?
- Arthropods have compound eyes & detect motion unlike humans that specilize detail.
5. How do humans use marine arthropods?
we Eat them .