1. What exactly was described as "the biggest biological discovery on Earth?"
Hydrothermal vents in the depth of the ocean.
2. Where in the oceans was the discovery made?
250 ml off the coast of galpogos.
3. What was “interesting” about Tube Worms?
when you cut them they bleed like human blood substance.
4. How are species able to survive without sunlight? (What’s the process, if it’s not photosynthesis)
5. Where on Earth are hydrothermal vents located?
All around the earth.
6. Describe the theory of how life on Earth may have began at hydrothermal vents?